Fixing the Msvcp110.dll Missing Error is quite easy, but some beginners are a bit confused? The Windows Operating System can show many different variants of each error being experienced. But dll errors are the most popular to occur.
Most of the Users face dll error messages when installing any program on the computer. Today I’m going to share about fixing one of the common errors in Windows “Msvcp110.dll is missing from your computer”. Windows can provide a pop up to display the current error. Msvcp110.dll can appear when your computer is Startup or Shutdown.
- 1 How to Fix Msvcp110.dll Missing Error On Windows 10
- 1.1 Cause Msvcp110 dll Missing Error in Windows
- 1.2 How to fix the error ”Msvcp110.dll is missing from your computer”
- 1.3 Install or Update Visual C ++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012
- 1.4 Please reinstall Visual C ++
- 1.5 System Restore
- 1.6 Run the Anti Virus Program
- 1.7 Registry Cleaner
- 1.8 Install Windows Update
How to Fix Msvcp110.dll Missing Error On Windows 10
Here are some common messages that you may never experience a problem msvcp110.dll
- dll Not Found
- This application failed to start because msvcp110.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- Cannot find [PATH]\msvcp110.dll
- The file msvcp110.dll is missing.
- Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: msvcp110.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.
- The program can’t start because MSVCP110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
Cause Msvcp110 dll Missing Error in Windows
Msvcp110.dll errors may be caused by the file being corrupted or forcibly deleted. In addition, in some cases it can also occur due to virus attacks, malware, hardware damage, registry problems and program errors. But in general, usually the main cause is not installing Microsoft Visual C ++ or VCredist features.
How to fix the error ”Msvcp110.dll is missing from your computer”
Install or Update Visual C ++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012
Install the Visual C ++ Redistributable for Visual Studio which you can download from the Microsoft website. It aims to replace the damaged/missing msvcp110.dll file.
This is the method suggested by Microsoft to fix the Msvcp110.dll Missing e. Before that, make sure to know which version of the windows system you are using 64 bit or 32 bit.
Please reinstall Visual C ++
- Please go to navigate to Control Panel > Programs & Features.
- Then find Visual Studio C++ 2012 entries, and right-click
- Select Uninstall and click OK
You also can use CCleaner to reinstall the Microsoft Visual C ++
Please download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable according to the version of Windows you are using.
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4
- Download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017 (32bit)
- Download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017 (64bit)
If you have created a System Restore Point on your Windows PC then this is the perfect time to restore the system to a previous point i.e. when your PC was working fine. This is why System restore is such a useful feature in Windows that most users fail to take advantage of it.
You can use System Restore to undo the most recent system changes. If you suspect that the msvcp110.dll error was caused by changes made to important or configuration files, System Restore can solve the problem.
Additionally, you can reinstall the program which generated the msvcp110.dll error. If the msvcp110.dll error occurs while you are using a certain program, reinstalling the program might help.
Run the Anti Virus Program
Getting problems: Msvcp110.dll Missing? Please scan for viruses or malware from your entire system. Some msvcp110.dll errors can be related to a virus or other malware infection on your computer which has resulted in corrupting the DLL file. This may even be related to malware programs masquerading as files.
If the above did not solve your problem and you still get the message: Msvcp110.dll. on your computer. So try to clean your registry, I strongly recommend the “Registry Cleaner” program, because this is an application that is directly supported by Microsoft.
Install Windows Update
You are using Windows 10? You can install any available Windows updates. Many other service packs and patches will replace or update several hundreds of DLL files on your computer. And the msvcp110.dll file can be included in any of their updates.