Are you one of those people who prefer to work with Google Docs, but find yourself stuck with a PDF file that you can’t edit? Well, never fear! You can easily convert PDFs into Google Docs using a variety of online tools. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be ready to edit your PDF in no time.
Portable Document Format (PDF) files are created in order to send and view documents without worrying about compatibility issues. PDFs can be viewed on any device with a PDF reader installed, and they preserve the original formatting of the document.
However, PDFs can be difficult to edit if you don’t have the right software. Google Docs is a free, online alternative to Microsoft Word that has many of the same features. You can convert your PDF into a Google Doc by following a few simple steps.
Why Convert PDF to Google Doc?
There are many reasons why you might want to convert a PDF file into a Google Doc. Perhaps you need to edit the document but only have the PDF version, or you want to share the document with someone who doesn’t have a PDF viewer. Whatever your reason, it’s easy to convert a PDF into a Google Doc using one of the following methods.
Method 1: Using Google Drive
1. Go to drive.google.com and sign in with your Google account.
2. Click the “New” button and select “File Upload” from the drop-down menu.
3. Browse to the location of your PDF file and click “Open” to upload it to Google Drive.
4. Right-click on the uploaded file and select “Open with…” from the context menu.
5. Click “Google Docs” from the list of available applications.
6. The PDF will be imported into a new Google Docs document which you can then edit and save as usual.
Steps to Convert PDF to Google Doc
A PDF file is a Portable Document Format file, and it is a common format for document sharing. Google Docs is a word-processing program that allows users to create, share and edit documents online. Converting a PDF file into a Google Doc allows you to edit the document in Google Docs. Here are the steps to convert a PDF into a Google Doc.
1) Open Google Drive and sign in with your Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one for free.
2) Click the “Upload files” button in the main interface.
3) Select the PDF file you want to convert from your computer’s hard drive and click “Open.”
4) The PDF will be uploaded to your Google Drive account. Right-click on the file and select “Open with” from the drop-down menu.
5) Choose “Google Docs” from the list of programs. The PDF will be converted into a Google Doc, and it will open in a new browser window or tab.
Tips for Converting PDF to Google Doc
If you have a PDF file that you need to edit or share with others, you can convert it to a Google Docs document. Here are some tips for getting the best results:
-Make sure the PDF file is not password protected. If it is, you will not be able to convert it.
-Try converting the PDF to a Google Docs document using the “Print” method. This may give you better results than using the “Upload” method.
-If you still have trouble converting your PDF, try using an online converter such as smallpdf.com or pdftoexcelconverter.net.