How to Download Videos From Facebook? Facebook is a social media that is widely used by people for various information such as connecting with groups, marketplaces to sell and buy stuff. You can also entertain on Facebook by using the video feature. Many people want to download videos from Facebook because they want to share directly on their accounts or want to make stories on Whatsapp or Instagram. Whatever it is you can download Facebook videos easily.
Want to know how to save a video from Facebook? You can download and save long or short duration Facebook videos you can do on a PC or on a smartphone. You can re-share the video to your Facebook account or share it on other social media accounts.
Today I am going to share how to save a video from Facebook on a computer or smartphone. What are the steps? Let’s try it!
How to Download Videos From Facebook Without Software
You can download videos from Facebook on a PC or smartphone. The following is an easy way you can do it, without software.
How to download a video from Facebook on computer
How to download Facebook videos? You can use Facebook video downloader. This is a tool that helps you save videos from Facebook. One that I like is fbdownloader.net. This tool is useful to download any video from Facebook. Let’s try it step by step. Read Also: How to Write StrikeThrough, Bold And Italic In Facebook Post
- Please visit fbdownloader.net
- Next, you have to log into your Facebook account and select the video that you want to download, then go https://web.facebook.com/watch
- Click the three dots to the right of the video and copy the link.
- So, back to fbdownloader.net and paste the link and click ”GO”
- Next, please select the video quality and click it
The steps above are the easiest to use to download videos from Facebook. You can try it. There are several recommendations for the best Facebook video downloaders that are similar. You can use this tool to save videos from Facebook.
How to save a video from Facebook on Smartphone
How to save a video from Facebook on Smartphone? To download Facebook videos to your smartphone, the steps are the same as above, it doesn’t matter if you are using Facebook in a browser or using the Facebook app.
- Open your Facebook application
- Open Videos and Search for the Video that you want to download
- Click the 3 dots to the right of Video
- Copy Video Link
- Please open a browser and go to the Facebook video downloader like fbdown.net and paste video link.
- Click Download
- Select video quality click ” More Options ”
- Click download SD or HD
Now you can download and save videos from Facebook. Super easy, you just need to follow the steps above. If you are confused about how to download videos from Facebook, please be happy to contact us. We will help you to answer your problem. Thank you for visiting. Have a nice day