For many reasons, knowing how to track a cell phone number on Google Map is extremely necessary. Did you realize that doing so is not only about ensuring the safety of a person but also spying on someone? Well, it is absolutely true. Google Maps have been greatly providing information to search for the precise location of any cell phone.
With this article, you will deeply understand the three useful methods of finding the phone number located on the map even without making it known to anyone. Readout every detail of the methods and find the usefulness as well as the downsides for your consideration.
- 1 Find the Locations of A Cell Phone Number with Google Map
- 2 Track The Device with Google Map Using Location Sharing Request
- 3 Track A Cell Phone Number on Google Map by Enabling Location Sharing on The Targeted Device
Find the Locations of A Cell Phone Number with Google Map
If you want to know how to track a cell phone number on Google Map, the first thing you can do is to find out the locations of a cell phone. In this case, Google Map is considered as the best app presented by Google for mobile devices. The app itself was launched with the purpose to make people’s traveling a lot easier and better. This way, you can locate any destination easily and reach there using the directions led by the app.
Google Map now comes with better features such as alerting traffic jams or other obstructions on the way. Google Map also allows you to share location with anyone else including family or friends.
There are many different ways to share locations depending on the device used. And this is much related to how you will track the cell phone number on the map.
Use KidsGuard Pro
One of the ways to track a cell phone number on Google map is by finding the location of the phone number itself. This way, we are going to use KidsGuard Pro which is considered safe and effective.
KidsGuard Pro enables the users to track the real0time location of any mobile device easily without letting the owner of the device know. Along with this app, you can get to know the precise location that you want to track on a real-time basis. Just make sure you use the Wi-Fi logger and GPS in doing so. Moreover, you can also view the history of all the locations that the owner of the device has been recently there. So if you expect to spy on a cell phone, make sure you have this app to help you.
In helping you know how to track a cell phone number on Google Map, KidsGuard Pro comes with the amazing features that are highly recommended to use. In this case, the app present the fastest and the most effective results. It can track of the location fully and secretly without letting the device owner know anything at all. This app can remain in use as long as you keep it on your device. Further, it also features SMS and calls tracking, access to most type of the data, keystroke tracking and many others.
It is just pretty easy to install and setup KidsGuard Pro. There are only 3 simple steps;
- First, sign up on the app and get the license.
2.Second, install the app on the targeted device.
- Third, view the target mobile’s location on the dashboard off the app logged in on your device.
Track The Device with Google Map Using Location Sharing Request
The second way of tracking a cell phone number on Google Map is by tracking the device using location sharing request. This method will require you to send a request to the user of the main device. This is aimed to enable sharing the location on the Maps app. So follow the instructions below.
- First, launch Google Maps app on your device and click the option “Location Sharing” on the main menu of the app.
- Later, there will be a list of all Google Contacts that emerge. So click over the name of the user that you want to track the cell phone number.
- Ask him/her to send the request for location sharing.
- The fourth step is tapping on the option “request” to send the request to the targeted user.
- Next, if the user sees your request and accepts it, the location sharing will get activated. Simply, you can find the location of the phone number on the map.
Unfortunately, this methods on how to track a cell phone number on Google Map has some disadvantages. Though it is easy to get access to the real-time location, it doesn’t mean that this method is completely foolproof. It requires you to get connected with the user first for the location sharing, making the user feel suspicious why you are requesting the location sharing. So, the success of using this method depends on the choice to accept your request for location sharing. Other disadvantage is that the final user can refuse to share the location sharing and block your account as well. If it occurs, well, you will just fail to track the cell phone number on Google Map.
Track A Cell Phone Number on Google Map by Enabling Location Sharing on The Targeted Device
This is the remaining ways on how to track a cell phone number on Google Map. It is by enabling location sharing on the targeted device on Google Map. However, this method involves the Google Account of the users. Let’s get the details below:
If A User Google Account Logged In On The Target Device
Start tracking by doing the following steps:
- Open Google contacts of the main user and join your Google account along with the ID.
- Launch the Google Maps app on your targeted device.
- Choose “Location Sharing” on the main menu and find the option “Add People” to tap on.
- After that, click “Select People”. There will be viewed the list of accounts. Just find your Google Account and click on it.
- As the final step, click on the “Share” option and select the specific period that you want to be applicable to keep the real-time location of the targeted device.
If No User Google Account Logged In On The Target Device
This is another way to track a cell phone number using Google Account. Start by following the steps below:
- Launch the Google Maps app on your targeted device.
- Select “Location Sharing” option on the main menu.
- Next, tap on the option “Add People”.
- Later, select “Copy to Clipboard” and send the copied link to your device.
- Last, the targeted device will not get tracked for 72 hours only. This way, you must use the link to track the target mobile.
These two steps on tracking the cell phone number carry some disadvantages that you need to pay attention to. First, the risk is that the target device user can see the location being shared on Google Maps. This way, he/she will know that someone is tracking his/her phone number. If this occur, the user can turn off the location sharing and you will just lose all of your efforts.
If the users of the target device is inflexible not to share the real-time location of their device, you may be tricked. So you have to get the login details of the Google Account and the mobile passcode of the prime user. This is aimed to enable the location tracking on their device.
Now that you have already know how to track a cell phone number on Google Map, you must also be careful of the risk that may arise. Out of the methods we have just shared above, KidsGuard Pro is much more recommended.
Before you get the application to help you track a cell phone number on Google Maps, you can try the 3-day trial of the app and find out how useful to have the app on your device. By trying the 3-day trial, you will easily go to run the app when you want to go with the app.