If you’re anything like me, you love watching YouTube videos with friends. But sometimes it can be hard to coordinate watching them together. Luckily, there’s a great solution: Discord!
Discord is a free voice and text chat app for gamers that lets you easily share links to YouTube videos with your friends. Here’s how to do it:
What is Discord?
Discord is a gaming communication platform that enables you to voice chat, share videos and photos and join channels with your friends. It’s free and secure, making it perfect for gaming communities of all sizes.
How to Use Discord
Discord is a video gaming community-focused VoIP, instant messaging, and digital distribution platform. It is well-liked by gamers and has been compared to services such as Skype and TeamSpeak.
Discord is a free voice and text chat app for iPhone and iPad that allows you to communicate with other people who share your interests in games. You can use Discord to stay up to date on the latest game news, chat with other gamers about tips and tricks, or team up with friends and fellow gamers to take on opponents.
How to Watch YouTube Together on Discord
With the help of a bot called Carl-bot, you can watch YouTube with friends on Discord. Carl-bot is a fully customizable and modular Discord bot that includes reaction roles, automod, logging, custom commands, and many other features.
To begin, you must invite the bot to your Discord server. You can do so by visiting the Carl-bot website and selecting the “Invite” button.
After that, you’ll need to create a Discord channel where you want to watch YouTube videos together. Simply create a new channel and type “!yt” in the channel name to accomplish this.
After that, all you have to do is go to YouTube and find a video that you all want to watch together. When you find a video, simply copy the URL and paste it into the Discord channel. After that, the bot will begin playing the video for everyone in the channel.
What You Need to Watch YouTube Together on Discord
In order to watch YouTube together on Discord, you will need the following:
-A Discord account
-A YouTube account
-A WiFi connection
-The ability to download the Discord app (if using a mobile device)
Once you have all of the above, you are ready to watch YouTube together on Discord! Here’s how to do it:
1. First, log in to your Discord account.
2. Then, open up the Discord app and click on the “Servers” button at the top left of the screen.
3. Next, find and select the server that you want to watch YouTube together with your friends on Discord.
4. Once you’re in your desired server, look for and click on the “Voice Channels” option in the left hand menu.
5. Find an empty voice channel or create a new one by clicking on the “+” icon next to “Voice Channels”.
6. Once you’re in a voice channel, click on the “Video” button at the bottom of the screen so that you can enable your webcam. 7. Finally, search for and select a YouTube video that you want to watch together with your friends on Discord. Click on the “Share” button and then select “Copy Link”. 8. Paste the link into the text box in your Discord server and hit enter to play the video!
How to Set Up YouTube Watching on Discord
You may have already set up a Discord server to keep everyone organized and chatting if you and your friends are spending more time gaming together than ever before. But did you know you can use Discord to watch YouTube videos with your friends? Here’s how to enable YouTube watching in Discord.
How to Watch YouTube Together on Discord Step by Step
Discord is a free voice and text chat app for gamers that lets you easily find, join, and chat with friends. You can also watch YouTube together with friends on Discord. Here’s how to do it:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of Discord installed.
2. Join a voice channel on a server.
3. Click the “Connect” button in the bottom-left corner of the Discord window.
4. A pop-up window will appear asking you to choose which audio output device you want to use for Discord. Select your headphones or speakers from the drop-down menu and click “OK.”
5. Click the “Video” icon in the top-right corner of the Discord window. This will open your webcam feed in a new window.
6. Position your webcam so that it’s pointing at the YouTube video you want to watch with your friends. You can resize and move this window to wherever you like on your screen.
7. To start playing the video, click the “Play” button in the bottom-left corner of the window. The video will begin playing in all of the channels you’re in that have people present who also have their webcams turned on and are watching the same video as you are.
Tips for Watching YouTube Together on Discord
Discord is a free voice and text chat app for iPhone and Android that allows you to communicate with your friends and coworkers like never before. With Discord, you can easily stay in touch with people who are important to you without ever leaving your app. And, with the most recent app update, you can now watch YouTube videos with your friends directly from within Discord. Here’s how:
1. First, make sure that you have the latest version of Discord installed on your phone.
2. Next, start up a chat with the person or people who you want to watch the YouTube video with.
3. Tap on the “Add Media” button in the bottom-left corner of the chat window.
4. Select “YouTube” from the list of options.
5. Enter the URL of the YouTube video that you want to watch together and tap “Go.”
6. The YouTube video will now start playing in the chat window for everyone to see. You can use the playback controls at the bottom of the screen to pause, fast forward, or rewind as needed.
7. When you’re finished watching, just tap on the “X” in the top-right corner of the screen to close out of YouTube and return to regular chatting mode.
Things to Keep in Mind When Watching YouTube Together on Discord
There are a few things you should keep in mind if you want to watch YouTube with friends on Discord. To begin, everyone must create a Discord account and join the same server. You must also have the Discord app installed on your computer or mobile device.
After that, you’ll be able to watch YouTube videos in real time together. There are, however, a few things to keep in mind to ensure that everyone has a pleasant experience. First and foremost, select a video that everyone will enjoy watching. Otherwise, people will become bored and leave.
It is also critical to ensure that the video quality is sufficient for everyone to watch comfortably. People will have difficulty following along if it is too low. Similarly, if it is set too high, it may consume too much bandwidth and cause lag for some viewers.
Finally, start the video at the same time so that everyone watches at the same pace. This can be accomplished by simultaneously pressing the “play” button or by using a tool such as Synchronize for YouTube.