Microsoft Office software is a tool to help you do your work and education. the way to download and install Microsoft Office 2010 you can do it easily. Maybe, Office 2010 for some people might already be considered lagging, but there are still a few reasons why you should use Office 2010. For example, you might want lightweight Office software, especially if you install Windows 10.
Another reason why you should install Office 2010 on your laptop is that you have been accustomed to using it for a long time? There are also the latest versions, such as Office 2013, Office 2016, and Office 2019, maybe you can also try in the future? Today I am going to share the best ways to download and install Microsoft Office 2010 on Windows 10 or Windows laptop 7/8.
How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 2010 Without Product Key
Download Microsoft Office 2010
If you don’t have Microsoft Office 2010 software, please download it first, but if you already have it, please ignore this section. You can directly download Office 2010 via the direct link provided (Here).
Install Microsoft Office 2010
Basically it is very easy to do the installation process of Microsoft Office 2010. Here all you need is accuracy and follow the step by step instructions from the notification. In some cases, why people fail in the installation process Ms 2010? Because they are not careful!
- The first step please extract the Office 2010 file. Then, in the folder, you will find the Office 2010 setup file and the file that contains the serial number. Please run the Ms. Office 2010 application file as an administrator.
- In the first window that appears, you are required to enter the product key, please open the serial number file then enter the product key contained in it.
- Next, please wait until the product key validation process is complete. Note! Please uncheck Attempt to automatically activate my product online. When finished, please click Continue.
- In the next window, please click Install Now to begin the Office 2010 installation process.
- Then please wait until the Microsoft Office 2010 process has been installed.
- If the installation process is complete, please click Close in the window that appears to close the Office 2010 installation process.
- In the last step, please open one of your Microsoft Office 2010 products as in the Help and Protect Microsoft Office window, please select Use Recommended Settings then click OK.
Then you can use all Microsoft Office 2010 products for office or education purposes. However, it should be noted! Under the document title, you will see ” non-commercial use ”. this is because your Microsoft Office 2010 has not been activated.
Therefore, you need to activate Microsoft Office 2010 to remove the notification and so that Office 2010 can be used for a long time. The best way to activate Microsoft Office 2010 is to use third-party software. Please read here for additional information.
FAQS: Microsoft Office 2010
Is MS Office 2010 Free?
Microsoft Office 2010 comes with a paid version with a price range of $ 249.95 for Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Family. However, you can use the Free version using the activator and you will get 100% full version, but this is only for educational purposes. If you have a budget, I advise you to buy a paid version on Amazon or on a partner site that sells Microsoft Office licenses.
How can I download Microsoft Office 2010 full version for free?
You can download Microsoft Office 2010 full version for free on the keyanalyzer.com site, follow the steps above and you will get MS Office 2010 full version for free.
Will Office 2010 run on Windows 10?
Office 2010 is compatible with Windows 10 and it works well. So you don’t need to worry, because MS Office 2010 has been tried on Windows 10 and there are no issues
How can I activate Microsoft Office 2010 for free?
There are many ways to activate Microsoft Office 2010 for free such as using product keys, activators: Windows Loader, KMSAutoLite and KMSpico.