Magento 2 is a reliable platform for e-commerce businesses. It has a wide range of useful features and modern tools that can satisfy the needs of every online store owner. If the business is still running on the Magento 1 platform, it might be time to move to a second platform to see what benefits it opens up.
If in doubt, you can refer to the statistics: today Magento 2 is used by over 1.3 million sites around the world. And another 20% of the web resources of the world-famous Alexa Top 1 Million company are used as the base platform by Magento. All these arguments point to the popularity of such a solution and confirm the benefits of migrating from the first to the second platform. If these facts are still not enough, you can get acquainted with the key benefits of using magento 2 migration services for an online store. This will definitely help you make a choice.
Key benefits of switching from Magento 1 to Magento 2
It will be beneficial for every entrepreneur who owns e-commerce products to complete the migration processes from the first to the second Magento platform. There are several good reasons for this, let’s take a closer look at them:
- Ability to access exclusive databases. Now you can forget about the problems due to the presence of a single database designed to process orders, information and goods. Separate databases are now created for developers and administrators so that they can get information as quickly as possible without any obstacles. This helps to minimize system failures, excessive system loads, which is why it slows down.
- An advanced SEO Ultimate package is provided. With its help, it is possible to use the full potential of the platform. Advanced programs and their capabilities are aimed at increasing sales and making it easier for robots to decipher product information. The package comes with advanced meta templates, with which you can create metadata for the product page and for each product.
- Improved directory browsing experience. There has been an increase in core search functionality on Magento 2. The enterprise version has been equipped with Elasticsearch acting as a search engine. This approach improves the process of searching for products in the catalog. It has been noticed that instant search results have become for many users the decisive factor in choosing sites based on the Magento 2 platform.
- Improved catalog browsing. This is made possible through the use of the RabbitMq message queuing platform, which is open source.
- Promotion and advanced targeting. Now consumers get unique user-generated content, and business owners get the opportunity to segment customers.
- The e-mail reminder function opens. Sending digital emails to customers in automatic mode. The option allows you to control offers that belong to different packages.
- Support for multiple administrators. In the new Magento, there are no restrictions on the use of information about a particular product by one administrator user. Tracking the products of an online store is made easier by providing data about it to several administrators at once.
To get all these benefits, you can contact the magento extension development company for help. The company’s specialists will help you deal with all your questions.