When buying furniture, it is not always possible to understand how the sets shown on the website or arranged in the shop will look exactly in your home. To give you an idea of what your new home will look like so that you don’t have any doubts when choosing your furniture. Right now, without moving away from the screen of your monitor, you can order a home design project online and choose the specific furniture yourself.
- Wherever you are in the world, you can visit a our showroom and ask a specialist to make a 3D model of your room or flat for you.
- The exclusive 3D modelling software has been developed so that you can get a quality and accurate design project in a matter of minutes. Having a design project then allows you to choose different furnishing options, consult with family and friends, and makes it easier for you and the fitter to understand each other when installing the furniture.
- We provide the opportunity to take a virtual walk through the future object, to really feel the harmony of interior space design.
You can order the volume design of the kitchen or any other room, where the planned installation of large appliances and furniture. The price depends on the level of complexity and detailing of the overall picture. The price affects the chosen style direction and design features of the space.
The cost in a simple, minimalist style will be much cheaper than a Gothic or classic version. The amount is directly proportional to the effort and time spent by the designers. The price is significantly influenced by the richness of the interior in terms of the number of details and different elements, as well as the number of required angles of the images.
- The traditional method of buying furniture is in the showroom. You can simulate this with a 3D product rendering. The showroom experience gives the customer the opportunity to examine each piece carefully before making a financial commitment. You won’t be able to let them really touch and feel the items, but the photorealistic visual effects of computer graphics are the next best thing.
- Unlike traditional photographs, 3D rendered images allow you to greatly magnify any component of detail. For example, those buying office furniture might want to see the wheels on their chairs. And with 3D rendering of products, they can do just that (3d furniture rendering).
One of the most important aspects of 3D product rendering is that it enables furniture retailers to present their products as interactive three-dimensional images. This type of computer graphics content is known as a 360-degree view. It allows online shoppers to see every detail of a piece of furniture. It could be the back of a sofa, an area under a bed or the inside of a dresser. For some retailers this may not seem like a big deal, but most shoppers find it extremely valuable.
The need for interactive viewing is critical in cases of large appliances and other home furnishings designed for small spaces. Fitting areas may require a special design that is not present in standard photographs. For example, it was once standard to place a copper pipe behind the dishwasher. In older houses, these pipes cannot be relocated without significant investment. At the same time, dishwashers are rarely made with the design needed to accommodate this space. And a 360-degree view can tell the customer whether the product will fit or cause another headache.
- A full-featured software solution for furniture design and interior design that has been created and is actively used in the current production facility. The furniture in the software is based on a parametric model. This means that every single element in the internal library, manually added or designed from scratch, can be easily edited using the standard tools. The position in space, angles, dimensions, construction and many other parameters can be changed here.
- SketchUp is one of the easiest and most straightforward systems for 3D modelling. It is available in two versions – paid and free. Of course, the paid version offers much more possibilities, but even in the free version you can create a lot of interesting projects. SketchUp allows you to create models with simple tools: lines, angles, arcs, geometric shapes. You can use them to manually draw any interior detail. But if you don’t want to draw, you can also download ready-made models from the official website or the Internet.
- Selection of the most representative materials. Creating a realistic rendering depends on the exact representation of the material to be used. The graphic designer changes the material settings and appearance, such as matt or glossy acrylic, to produce a realistic visual representation. Other parameters such as the roughness of a given surface or even the equipment used to install it are also changed.
- Immersion in 3D modelling. As mentioned above, this method is used to control vertices in a virtual space. Created automatically or manually, 3D modelling creates a digital layout of any object. The important part here is the set of points in space that are mapped into a 3D grid. These points all have their own positions, and once placed in these positions, the surface of the product is created.
- PRO100 is a popular 3D modelling software with simple and professional solutions. With it you can create high-quality designs and sketches in the shortest possible time. You can make changes in the presence of the customer, as it takes only a short time.