How can I control my PC remotely?
“I want to control my office PC from another place. How can I control my PC remotely?”
It is very easy to control a PC remotely, all you need is the PC remote control software. With a remote control tool for Windows, iOS, and Android, you can connect to and control a remote Windows PC from another PC or a phone to work with your files and applications.
AnyViewer: The best free PC remote control software
Of all the remote control PC software, AnyViewer wins with its free service and perfect performance. AnyViewer is the free PC remote control software. It provides completely free services for both personal and business uses.
AnyViewer supports Windows, iOS, and Android, which means you can remotely access a Windows PC from another PC, an iPhone/iPad, or an Android phone/tablet.
Besides, AnyViewer also provides many impressive and practical features:
- Unattended remote access. You can remotely access your office PC even if it is unattended.
- Remote desktop file transfer. You can transfer files between your office PC and your local PC.
- Multi-session. If you have a PC and a laptop in your office, you can control both of them at the same time.
- Multi-monitor switch. If your office PC has an external display screen, you can choose to see both screens or only one of the screens when connecting to it.
- Real-time chat. If you need to provide remote support to someone, you can also chat with the remote-end user during a remote session.
How to use AnyViewer to control a remote PC
AnyViewer is simple to set up and use. No VPN is needed and no port forwarding is needed. Let’s take a look at how to PC remotely from another Windows device or phone.
Part 1. Set up AnyViewer on the remote Windows PC
Step 1. Download, install, and launch AnyViewer on your Windows PC.
Step 2. Navigate to Log in and then click Sign up.
Step 3. On the remote Windows PC, install AnyViewer.
Fill out the sign-up form and then click Sign up.
Step 4. You have successfully logged into AnyViewer. Go to the Device tab, and you can see your device is automatically assigned to the account you have logged in to.
Part 2. Remotely access the Windows PC from the local device:
The local device can be a Windows PC, an iPhone or iPad, or an Android phone.
- Access from another Windows PC
Step 1. On the local Windows PC, download, install, and launch AnyViewer. Then log into the account you’ve logged in to on the office Windows PC.
Step 2. Go to the Device tab and click the office Windows PC; then click One-click control to achieve unattended remote access. You can also click File Transfer to share files between computers.
- Access from an iPhone/iPad/Android phone
Step 1. On your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone, download and open AnyViewer. Sign in with the same AnyViewer account you used before.
Step 2. Choose your office Windows PC from the Device list.
Step 3. Then tap the One-click control to achieve unattended remote access.
Tips: It is recommended to upgrade your account to a professional and enterprise plan to enjoy more rights. For example:
- You can assign more devices to an account and enjoy unattended remote access.
- You can initiate more concurrent remote sessions.
- You can enjoy faster file transfer speed.
- You can connect to a remote device in privacy mode.
When deciding the best PC remote control software to use, first consider what your actual needs are, as the range of remote desktop platforms also offers a varied range of tools, features, and utilities. If you are looking for a free option with several impressive features, such as file transfer and unattended remote access, you can choose AnyViewer. It definitely can meet your requirements. Besides, with an intuitive interface and simple process, you can quickly get started with AnyViewer, even if you are not very computer literate.